Berømt

Russell Hammond: I am a golden god!

Russell Hammond: I never said I was a golden god... or did I?

Penny Lane: I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends

Sapphire: Can you believe these new girls? None of them use birth control and they eat all the steak!

William Miller: Do you have to be depressed to write a sad song? Do you have to be in love to write a love song? Is a song better when it really happened to you? Like "Love Thing," where did you write that and who was it about?
Russell Hammond: When did you get so professional?

Anita Miller: FECK YOU!

Dennis Hope: If you think Mick Jagger will still be out there trying to be a rock star at age fifty, then you are sadly, sadly mistaken

Russell Hammond: I hurt the flower.

William Miller: I have to go home.
Penny Lane: You are home

William Miller: I love you. And I'm about to boldly go where... many men have gone before.

Anita Miller: This song explains why I'm leaving home to become a stewardess.

Lester Bangs: Of course I'm home. I'm always home. I'm uncool.

Elaine Miller: Rock stars have kidnapped my son!

Sapphire: They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.


Russell Hammond: Hey William, we showed you America. Did everything but get you laid.
Russell Hammond: No! Yeah?
All in car: No!


Anita Miller: One day you'll be cool. Look under your bed, it'll set you free


Anita Miller: It's unfair that we can't listen to our music!
Elaine Miller: That's because it's music about drugs and promiscuous sex.
Anita Miller: Simon and Garfunkel is poetry!
Elaine Miller: Yes it's poetry. It's poetry of drugs and promiscuous sex. Honey, they're on pot


Elaine Miller: You've been kissing!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg